Skip to main content

Register for Council Tax

You can use the 'Moving to the Borough' form if you are:

  • moving into the area for the first time or
  • already living in the area but will become liable for Council Tax for the first time, for example if you previously lived with parents

    Data Protection

    The Council will use your personal information for the purposes of billing, collecting and recovering Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates and the Business Improvement District Levy. The processing of this information is necessary for the Council to perform a task in the public interest or in order to discharge one of its official functions, as provided by law, in this case the Local Government Finance Acts 1988, 1992 and 2012 and all associated legislation and regulations.

    More information on our Privacy Notice can be found on our website here