Change in circumstances: Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Before you start you'll need to know:

  • Details of your current claim
  • Your National Insurance number
  • Details of any previous claims
  • Useful tips for completing the form:

  • The form checks for errors and highlights anything you have missed
  • Question marked with an asterisk (✱) are mandatory and MUST be answered
  • When inputting values you do not need to include a £ sign
  • When inputting sort codes there is no need to include a -

    Start a new form

    Choose this option to report a change in circumstances. Click on the start button:

    Continue with a saved form

    Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application