Skip to main content

Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction

You can use this application form to make a claim for:

  • Council Tax Support

  • Housing Benefit

  • Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants and Working Age claimants in an exempt group)

    Before you start you'll need to know:

  • What benefits you already receive

  • Your National Insurance number

  • Details of your outstanding claims

  • Details of any previous claims

    Start a new form

    Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

    Continue with a saved form

    Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application